Monday, October 14, 2013

Prince Eric 18" Limited Edition Doll

Prince Eric was released on October 1, 2013 along with Ursula and Ariel which was a pre order and sold out in 1 day, these LE dolls were released by the Disney Store for the release of the Diamond Edition of The Little Mermaid DVD.

Prince Eric is the first LE male to be released by the Disney store and I'm so proud to own him, he gives me hope that one day the Disney Store will release Flynn Ryder as an LE.


                              Here is Eric as he looks in his box with the plastic cover.


                             Prince Eric is a limited edition of 1500 worldwide. These dolls were split between the American Disney Stores, Disney Stores website, and other Disney stores worldwide.


This is Prince Eric without the plastic cover. 

I love the way these dolls are displayed, as I don't have to take them out and rearrange them, as doing this will cause them to lose value should I choose to sell them one day, but maybe not since my 4 year old is already asking me to pass it on to her when she gets older.





His boots are slit in the back just as are the classic Disney prince dolls with boots are.



He comes with his own stand.


I love the way his outfit is so detailed, this is what you would expect for at doll at this price.




This is what it says on the back of the box and it is in 7 other different  languages right under it.



 His original price at the Disney store was $99.95, but he is now selling for double that amount on the worldwide market.


He is a limited edition of 1500 worldwide, I have number 0890.






No comments:

Post a Comment